Our New Brunswick is full of history, culture, natural beauty and amazing people. We are sharing our experiences as we learn about the beautiful province we call home. Follow the hashtags #StopToSeeNB and #OurNB to keep up to date on our adventures on social media.
Cities & Towns we have explored in our #StopToSeeNB Series:
- Sackville, NB – Two Night, family and dog-friendly stay.
- Bathurst, NB – Two Night, family and dog-friendly stay.
- Alma, NB – Two Night, family and dog-friendly stay.
- Miramichi, NB – Two Night, family-friendly stay.
We did not take Bo, as we could not find a doggy daycare for a few of the activities we had planned the final day. The hotel was dog friendly, so would have worked had our schedule allowed to have Bo with us.
- Kouchibouguac & Kent County (Coming Soon)
Our Day Trip Adventures (with so much more to come!):
- Fundy Trail Parkway
- Hopewell Rocks
- Boultenhouse Heritage Centre (Sackville, NB)
- Fort Beausejour (Aulac, NB)
- Cape Jourimain Nature Center (Cape Jourimain, NB at the start of Confederation Bridge)
- Kingsbrae Gardens(St. Andrew’s, NB)
- Huntsman Marine(St. Andrew’s, NB)
- Resurgo Place (Moncton, NB)
- Magnetic Hill Zoo (featuring Breakfast with the Tigers)
- The Tidal Bore (Bore Park, Moncton, NB)
Resources for helping you plan your exploring:
- 45 Farmer’s Markets In NB
- Roadside Attractions In New Brunswick
- Maple Sugar Camps and Maple Producers in New Brunswick
- Winter Sleigh Rides in New Brunswick
- Winter Festivals In New Brunswick – Family Friendly
- Winter Skating in Greater Moncton, NB
- Sliding Hills In New Brunswick
Discover NB Beaches
Many of the beaches we have explored so far have been along the Fundy coastline. We are exploring the Northumberland and Bay of Chaleur regions more in the coming months. There will also be some lake and river beaches featured over time. Keep watching and don’t forget, we would love to hear your suggestions and favourite beaches!
- Tuft’s Point and Long Beach (Fundy Trail)
- Point Wolf Beach (Fundy National Park)
- Herring Cove Beach (Fundy National Park)
- Irving Nature Park (Saint John, NB)
- Gardner Creek Beach (Gardner Creek, NB)
- Reeds Beach (Gardner Creek, NB)
- McLeod’s Beach (Black River, NB)
- Black Beach (Lorneville, NB)
- Crow Island Rd Beach (Little Dipper Harbour, NB)